2007 Harley FLSTSC Softail Springer
Thank God There's Harleys... So, let's show them!
Wendell of Southern Hot Rods from Augusta, Georgia, United States made available these photos of this pristine 2007 Harley FLSTSC Softail Springer motorcycle.
Wendell: "The FLSTSC Springer Classic digs deeply into Harley-Davidson history for the retro look of a classic Springer front end with deep black powder-coated front forks and chrome shocks and springs. The Twin Cam 96B engine in black and chrome, 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission and Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) deliver a sweet ride with confident handling. The Springer Classic fuel tank trim, metal stamped emblem and stamped oil tank patent label remain are reminiscent of the Knucklehead era."
Harley 2007 Springer Softail Specs
Wendell gave us the following specifics for this 2007 Harley Softail Springer:
• Rigid-mount 1584cc Twin Cam 96B balanced engine;
• Black powder-coated engine with chrome covers;
• 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission;
• Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) standard;
• Black powder-coated Springer front suspension;
• Hard tail styling with twin hidden, horizontal rear shocks;
• Crossover dual exhaust;
• Directional signals on beach-style handlebar;
• Chrome, Laced Steel 16-inch wheels;
• Tombstone taillight;
• Fender-mounted running light;
• Removable passenger pillion for solo or two-up seating;
• Retro fuel tank trim and badge with oil;
2007 Harley Davidson FLSTSC Engine
Plenty of power in that rigid-mount 1584cc Twin Cam 96B balanced engine with 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission, Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) system.
2007 Harley Davidson FLSTSC Springer Fork
2007 Harley Davidson FLSTSC Rear Wheel and Fender
Removable passenger pillion for solo or two-up seating.
Clymer Service and Repair Manuals
Even if you have no intent to get your hands dirty - these books are a joy for every Harley Davidson fan!